TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF CONTENT
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web Site.
This Web Site is provided by Swyrich Corporation, (“Swyrich”), conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By browsing, accessing, using or downloading information from this Web Site, you agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions for each use and each visit to this Web Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Web Site.
The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” refer to the person accessing this Web Site. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Swyrich.
1. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Swyrich reserves the right, at any time, to modify these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to be bound by such modifications. The modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice to you, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to, posting on this Web Site.
2. Permitted and Prohibited Uses; Warranty
Swyrich owns or has rights to all of the wallpaper, icons, coat of arms, surname histories, information, art work, images, data, logos, sounds, graphics, music, text, or other content of, or available from, this Web Site (“Content”), with the exception of client images and 3rdparty and theme content and images used in the creation of this web site.
Swyrich hereby authorizes you to download and re-post pages of the Content on our website solely for the purpose of directly promoting the pages on your web site (the “Purpose”), subject to these Terms and Conditions and the following conditions:
- The Content shall not be altered in any manner including the removal of any copyright notice.
- Content shall not be redistributed, published, cached, broadcast, or copied in any manner whatsoever except as expressly permitted herein.
- You shall not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider”.
- You shall not use bots or other automated methods to access this Web Site, add or download Content, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through this Web Site, unless explicitly permitted by Swyrich in writing.
- You shall not access, via automated or manual means or processes, this Web Site for purposes of monitoring this Web Site’s availability, performance or functionality.
- You shall not engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of this Web Site.
- You shall not engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on this Web Site’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other users or Swyrich’s personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to this Web Site, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on this Web Site.
- You shall not use the Content for any purposes other than the Purpose.
The foregoing restrictions apply even if your use of the Content does not constitute a breach of Swyrich’s copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Content.
If in Swyrich’s sole opinion you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, Swyrich may in its sole discretion deny your access to the Web Site either on a temporary or permanent basis.
The Content of this Web Site is provided strictly “as is”/”as available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty or condition as to the satisfactory quality (or merchantability), fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Content is subject to change at anytime by Swyrich in its sole discretion.
3. Copyright and Trademarks
All Content on this Web Site and all trade-marks, service marks and trade names used on this Web Site are subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trade-marks held by or licensed by Swyrich and their respective holders. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no license to use or reproduce the Content is given to you and all intellectual property rights are expressly reserved.
4. Choice of law
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been made and performed exclusively in Ontario and shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in Ontario without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Ontario for any claim related to this Web Site and agree not to bring any action, claim, suit or proceeding against Swyrich (including its directors, officers, employees, representative, contractors, affiliates, agents, suppliers, successors or assigns) in any jurisdiction other than Ontario.
© 2013, Swyrich Coporation