Affordable Excellence (5-Star)
The polished metal and recessed areas on Die Struck Gold-on-Gold pins create beautiful, high quality Lapel Pins for any use that does not also require colour.
Die Struck Gold on Gold makes for a satisfying choice.”
- The have high perceived value
- Great combination of price and quality
- Brilliant sheen really stands out on clothing
- Different plating metals include Gold, Antique gold,
silver, nickel, black nickel, and copper
- Cut-out shapes and tooling available
- Can be combined with a small color section on the pin
- Simple outlines of logos stand out well.
- Tooling (cut-outs) can emphasize text or logos.
- Recessed areas can be matte or sandblasted, raised areas will be highly polished.
- Remember: Simplicity is the essence of good design.
Don’t know what you want?
We can suggest the best type of pin for your needs, help you create a design, even help you choose the colors. We will work together with you to find the right product for your design and your needs. Whether you want use your existing logo, or you want some design ideas, we are here to help make it right. We have an in-house design team, and most artwork is done here at no cost to you.
How Are They Made?
A die is cut to the image of your design (repeat orders save on this step!!). Your image is stamped on the sheet of iron or copper. Copper is a softer metal and allows a sharper image at a slighly higher cost than iron. Cutting molds are made seperately, and the pins are cut out to the outline of the desing shape. Plating is done next: for this type of pin the most common is gold on gold, but other meatal platings such as silver and black nickel are available. The raised metal surfaces are then highly polished to a luster finish while recessed areas are left with a sandblasted look
All items are inspected twice before delivery: once at the factory, and again by our sales staff before shipping.
How to Buy!
The easiest way to order is to contact our sales representatives (Canada East Rep or Canada West Rep) for personal one-on-one help. You can also fill out our request for quote form: just answer a few simple questions, provide us with your artwork or a sketch of the design, if available, and one of our sales professionals will send you your custom price quote – usually the same day.